Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bloggy Blog Love

I want to share my friends blog with you because I think she's brilliant for this concept.  In running nothing is off limits and we often share stories, ideas and dirty adventures of all kinds when we are out on long runs...really we talk about anything we can to take our mind off the fact that we are running.  Don't get me wrong we LOVE running...it's one of the best mental releases I've found, however the actual act of running itself is really quite painful and annoying sometimes.  We usually hate it while we're doing it, but love it when we're done.  I know this doesn't make sense, but it doesn't have to because its running and that's just the way it is. 

So my friend KH is an amazing endurance runner, and one of the funniest people I know.  I believe it was on a long run that the idea for her blog was born, as the things she eats in the bathtub were common topics on our runs.  Now, I've been known to drink a beer or two...or protein shake...in the tub/shower post run, but K takes it to a whole new level, and again I think it's brilliant!!!!  Her blog is called Things I Eat in the Bathtub.  (Multi tasking at it's best really...and let me tell you this woman is an organizing multi-tasking genius...just sayin!!  Love ya K!!)

 Check it out and enjoy...



 "Running is a mental sport and we are all insane" ~Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment