Friday, May 13, 2011

Pepper: Kelis Song (right round)



Cuz it's Friday and I'm feeling a little tropical sassy (must be the 90 degrees we've had this week and the sunburn I received catching up my Vitamin D stores :)).  It's definitely a flip flops and beach love kind of song.  Love these guys!!! 

(NO they are not Sublime!!!  I do have mad love for Bradley and Sublime, but Pepper is Pepper...bunch of cute surfer boys from Hawaii...and they never fail to put me in a good mood!  They have a few naughty songs too, but I prolly shouldn't post them on here!...check out Point and Shoot if you're feeling a little dirty, but you might want to make sure no one else is around to hear, or have headphones on, it's all sorts of silliness!!...makes the 16 year old girl in me giggle and blush.  Truly explicit lyrics!!!...don't say I didn't warn ya!   Full Disclosure: I had Pepper playing in the car on my way to work today and Point and Shoot came on...yep, I giggled, then I rolled up the windows and let the bad singing fly!!  :-)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment