Thursday, February 10, 2011

Deep Thought of the Day

There is no way to happiness...happiness is the way. 

This is from a Buddhist inspired necklace that I have (yeah, I know, right?...me, a necklace?...isn't that jewelry?...and I don't do makeup or jewelry, right?...shhiiiittt, I get girlier and girlier every day...what the hell *sad face*...LOL :))...and love. 

(Full disclosure: you should totally see my collection of purses!  This tomboy has a girlie streak the size of Texas!) 

Think about it though...really, for such a simple statement, it speaks volumes.  There is no way to happiness.  Happiness is not a thing to search out and find, yet so many people get caught in that trap of thinking "if I just do this (or have this) then I will be happy".  Happiness is already within all of us and once we embrace our happiness within, and just live life by being happy, then we will find the happiness that we all seem to be frantically searching for.  Nope, there is no one direct path to happiness...happiness IS the path, and we should all be following it. 

(Just my opinion...thanks for letting me share :)). 

No comments:

Post a Comment