Sunday, February 27, 2011

Never Judge a Book By It's Cover

It's common knowledge, you should never judge a book by it's cover, and people are really no different.  People will often surprise you if you are open minded enough to let them (this can be a wonderful experience under the right circumstances, but it can also be challenging at times too).  We can actually learn a lot from one another this way. 

For the most part, I'm an open book.  You have a question for or about me, just ask.  I'll answer it and I'll always be honest.  However, be prepared because the answer may just surprise or even shock you. 

Trust me when I say that this tiny, single, triathlete, hard working momma has more than a few secrets.  It's entirely possible that I have a whole secret life out there (ok, maybe not a whole life, but I do have a lot more going on than what normally appears on the surface).  Intrigued?...I bet (actually, so am I because I don't feel like I'm all that exciting really, but apparently I'm actually quite shocking...who knew???).  Keep on reading because I'm pretty sure I'm about to go all in with sharing parts of my secret life and more and more of it will probably wind up here.  (No worries...I'll be sure to change the names to protect the not so innocent...LOL :)). 

Here's what we know so far.  I'm a mom, to a wonderful 8 year old, extremely ADHD boy who is the center of my universe.  I'm a triathlete.  I'm an avid exerciser and workout-aholic.  I'm a dare devil.  I never turn down a challenge.  I'm recently divorced.  I'm possibly battling an ED.  I'm a perfectionist.  I have a big heart.  I've been IN love and OUT of love.  I love to meet new people and expand my circle of friends.  I like whiskey, wine, beer, tattoos, cheese and danger.  I love music of all kinds.  I have unhealthy obsessions with Dave Grohl, Kid Rock, and Hed Pe.  I have 3 jobs.  I'm a Buddhist who identifies strongly with the Law of Attraction theory as well.  I'm honest.  I'm stupidly positive and happy from the inside out 97% of the time.  I have strange and meaningful dreams.  I had an incredibly hot but miserably failed affair with a fireman (highly recommend it to any single girl out there...firemen, yeah, they know shit...it's HOTT!).  I'm a super cool chic!  I'm strong and cute...hell, I've even been called adorable (who knew???).  I'm a proud tomboy.  Oh, and I like boys.  (When I say "boys", for the record, I mean men over the age of 25...just in case there are any creepers out there reading way too much into my use of that word.) 

Ok, no surprises there really...so...well, stay tuned...I have lots and lots of random adventures to share.  I'm just not sure at the moment where to start exactly. 

I may be an open book, but don't judge me by my cover alone...you'll be missing the best part.  :)

I really do have so many different things to write about at the moment...1) my health, 2) BRR Ride with Team Deathrace, 3) Group Power training, 4) JP's battle with school, 5) bankruptcy, 6) taxes, 7) my amazing family, 8) dating, 9) training vs. overtraining, and on and on and on...really, stay tuned... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment