Monday, April 25, 2011

13.Pink - ''Crystal Ball'' ( Live in Australia ).



Ok, first I have to say, I love Pink...she's definitely worthy of a girl crush in my book. She's beautiful and sassy (and veggie!) and makes me miss my short blonde hair for sure. (Maybe homeslice will be getting herself a new haircut...I'll post pick of both me with long and short hair and you all can pick for me...deal?!?!)  Plus, pink is my favorite color and uh oh yeah, DUH, lets not forget the fact that she gets to sleep next to Carey Hart every night!!!  (Prolly one of the hottest men EVER!!!...*drool*...wait?...what the hell was I talking about?...sorry, my mind just took a little vacay there. ;))

So, I've mentioned before that I don't have a crystal ball in life, nor do I need or want one.  I don't know what's going to happen or what's going to come next, I just have to try to trust in the universe I guess (see today's earlier post about that particular challenge lately...work in progress remember, I can't be perfect all the time!...LOL :)).  Most days I try to take a deep breath and just trust...trust whatever is going to come next...(it's really not as easy as it sounds!)...

Besides, chances are that even if I had a crystal ball...there would be several cracks in it (again, I'm not perfect all the time...I'm full of misadventures and experiences worthy of a few crystal ball cracks), and I'm definitely "learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes", because really aren't all mistakes beautiful in the end?!  I kinda think they are. 

Shit, I'm still making mistakes (almost daily) on this journey, but regrets...nah, not so much anymore.  My mistakes are my own, and I take responsibility for them, but I don't regret them, because they are beautiful...each and every one of them in their own way.  No, I don't need a crystal ball..."and I'm not scared at all"... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment