Friday, April 29, 2011

Daily Horoscope (with Pink :))

Here's today's horoscope for us bulls...

You're living in a fast paced world, Taurus.  For many people today, it seems like the world is spinning out of control.  Not just because of the presence of war and hunger, conflict and pollution, and son on, but also because we all move at such a fast pace with lesser quality of life.  You're especially sensitive to this, Taurus.  That may be why you have lost touch with some of your intuitive abilities.  You're now sensing something.  It may be a guidance toward something you want or something you should avoid.  It may be insight about a new person in your world.  It could be many things.  Tune in to it and listen.  It won't lead you wrong. 

Hmmm, very interesting...(my dreams again do seem to be quite vivid lately, wonder what it all means)...very interesting indeed. 

Then again, it's just a horoscope and some dreams...could mean lots of different things or it could mean nothing at all...that's just the way these things work.  They sure make me think though sometimes, and anything that reminds me think a little more about myself and the world around me is perfectly ok with me. 

As for the world spinning out of control...I couldn't agree more.  Not my world in particular (no, my personal world is perfectly OK :)), but the world in general seems to be filled with so much hate and conflict...and I really can't say it better than Pink.  Really, this is one of the most amazingly beautifully powerful songs..."we hate to fast and love to slow"...seems to be the way of the world lately, unfortunately.  




Ya-ya...I'm on a Pink kick lately (seems to be like that doesn't it, we get hooked on one particular genre or artist for a while until something else trips our ear...yeah, I'm guilty). I've been listening to her live stuff and gotta say I like her better live. Anyway, check this one out if you wish...very very powerful words!!!  (And check out her abs...she's freaking ripped!!)

Final thought:  another really powerful song by her is Mr. President (written during the Bush days)...YouTube it if you want, it's incredibly moving.  (Ok, now I'll try to lay off the Pink for a while :)).

No comments:

Post a Comment