Monday, January 3, 2011

Kid Rock - Care



Care!  It's the very least we can all do!! 

I can't change the world, and I'm not going to even pretend that I can, but I can care.  I can open my heart wide to the world and I can care...about everyone and everything.  It's simple, it's free and it's one thing I'm actually very good at.  (I have a heart the size of Texas, that I wear on my sleeve, and is crammed into a little 5'2" body...most of the time I'm bursting with love, compassion and care!)  Will you all help me care just a little more in 2011? 

I can't make a difference all by myself, but maybe if we all work together... *shrug*.  It's worth a try! 


Ok, I know I post a lot of music links on here.  What can I say?...music is a big part of my life.  I love and appreciate all sorts of music (I especially LOVE my unhealthy obsessions #1 and #2...Dave Grohl and Kid Rock :)).  Music has the ability to speak for us when we can't seem to find just the right words to say what we really mean.  I think music is a wonderful gift that we can all share, and why should I try to rewrite something that's already been expressed so perfectly.  I just picked up the new Kid Rock Born Free CD (yes, they still exist!!!...shocking I know!) this weekend and this song immediately stood out.  The lyrics are incredible (actually, the whole CD is fricken amazing!).  Please listen and enjoy!  (...and then, maybe if you have some time, think about what you can do to show the world you care today...I know, I ask a lot sometimes!! LOL)  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment