Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kid Rock - Slow My Roll



Mmm-mmm-mmm...such a wise man!!!  (and HOTT!...hey don't judge me, I think the Kid is way hot...we all have different kinds of attractions...for me, deep insightful tattooed whiskey drinkers are all kinds of tasty goodness...and just one of the many "types" of guys I'm naturally drawn to.) 

Since my divorce and the circumstances surrounding it that crash landed me on this strange new adventure, I've been in a full on sprint trying to figure out where this exciting path is leading me.  I'm not kidding when I say that when I decide to do something I go all out (balls to the wall baby!...nothing stops me, and don't even try to get in my way, cuz I'll either hurdle ya or plow ya down in the process :)), and this has been no exception.  I've thrown myself into my training, and working, and meeting new people, and building stronger friendships with everyone in my life.  I've been running along jumping from landmark to landmark, and sometimes I will admit I've forgotten to stop and just take in the natural beauty of the world around me. 

It kind of goes along with my earlier post(s) about learning to say no more often, and chillin out a little on the over-training over-scheduling craziness.  And, hearing this song this morning, really made me think that maybe it's time for me to finally just sit back and chill..."turn around-settle down-and slow my roll".

No comments:

Post a Comment