Monday, December 27, 2010

Kid Rock - Roll On (Full Version) (Video)



Wow...and I thought I was in a real shitty mood today (tri withdrawls...yes, I told you all it was an addiction!), until I heard this song.  Now, not so much!  Me loves me some Kid Rock!!!!  Ok, LOVE is probably an understatement...he's pulling up a very close second to Dave Grohl.  Is it possible to be in love with 2 men?...I think maybe it is.  I'm sorry Dave.  (Unhealthy obsession #2...yes please! :))

It's almost New Year's, and if you're into that kind of thing maybe it's a good time to listen to a little Kid Rock and think about where you are rollin on to in 2011?? 

Me...I'm rollin on to bigger and better challenges (or where ever the road takes me, I've got nothing but freedom and time...ok, maybe a little less time than freedom lately :))!!!  You can roll with me, if you think you can keep up.  I promise it's going to be a good ride...

Roll on friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment